Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 5, 2011

3 Months

Happy 3 Months Jennings! I can't believe time is passing so quickly.


At 3 months you are:


*Wearing 0-3 month clothes


*Wearing size 1 diapers


*Eating every 3 hours during the day


*Hating to take a nap


*Sleep through the night most nights from 8-5


*In love with your hands. I try to replace them with your paci, but you always work that hand back up to your mouth


*Smiling really big


*Love to play on your play mat and watch your bird mobile


*Talking (guh is your favorite)


*Very alert and wide eyed


*Liking the car as long as it is moving


*Playing on a pallet is one of your favorite things, especially if a fan is on





Time is passing so quickly! We are savoring every second!




2 comments:

  1. How sweet. I hope she says "guh" to me the next time I see her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful! We have t o get together soon!

    ReplyDelete